United (A) Post Match Thread

Noddy starting to look like he did at Cardiff now, fucking shell shocked ha ha.
Long may it continue.

I truly thought they were mad to appoint him on the back of the honeymoon period, given his failings previously in English football. Gone by Christmas I reckon, unless they get it right in the Summer. Had a great start on the back of an easy run of games in the league, but already showing how bang average he is. Suits the current United team really.

Different team 2nd half , we took the game to them and got behind them , everything we didnt do in the 1st half , just a great 2nd half team performance , if we keep that standard for the next three games the title is in the bag , always nice to win derby game and for our supporters to take the piss out of the Rags for a full half hour.

Keane & Neville's fucking faces just then, when Joe Hart said City are planning on chasing 'quadruples' now after singles & doubles.

It's like realisation just suddenly hit them.
Joe is a smart articulate and intelligent guy. Like the way he didn’t get drawn into criticising De Gea - who in truth has been artificially inflating Manure’s position for years.

Having beaten Man Utd, don't fall short against Burnley City.

I think Burnley maybe the crucial game now. Beat them, then Liverpool may crack at Newcastle.

We are alive still and grateful for it on a night where we could have been almost buried.
Spot on, the Newcastle game is sandwiched between both Barca games and they might just trip up there.

that was a good question from the presenter..... If they hadnt given the managers job to Ole would they (Based on his stats now) employ him in the summer.... I dint think Neville actually answered that.

It's been like a party political broadcast from Neville tonight, keeping everything calm and collected for utd

It's every game, now. Good job the players can handle it, because a lot of posters on here.
Many on the matchday thread have multiple faces and should be ashamed.

If you have followed city for 20/30 years or more it’s excusable to think the worst , we’ve seen it all and you can never expect from a game..since we have had a team that can compost I’ve stoped expecting since Wigan fa cup final and know anything can happen , although I mostly keep it to myself .. after the 1st half tonight I’d have took a 0/0 we wasn’t playing well and wasn’t getting the bounce .. my personal mantra is to go into every game hoping for the win expecting nothing but not to flap. there are lots out there with more scars then me who might feel the worst ... onward and upward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.