United (A) Post Match Thread

They still think Ole is the man to save them, the delusion continues.
They do!
I'm sick of saying that no PL team would have employed him, literally none, in fact, I can't think of anyone a league below
who would.These days, nostalgia means Jack shit, the game has evolved rapidly, and to my utter amazement, and undying joy, of
all the top English clubs, for the Rags to go down such a self destructive route is like me actually fulfilling my lustful
yearnings for Kelly Brook.

think burnley will be harder than tonight, so all hands to the pumps for this one, then a nice rest between the last two games

Very professional performance tonight,fantastic victory it will deflate Liverpool who will feel maybe more pressure now especially having to play Barcelona twice onto Burnley now then Leicester,Brighton and Watford,one game at a time,come on you Blue boys

Haha! What a fucking cock

Just saw that, fucking insane. You'd think we lost!

I think it was the Brighton cup game where he did the ratings and Brighton's added up to more than City's. So apparently we did lose that one.

If I've added those up correctly, our starting 11 total 69, theirs total 65

If we win the league can we have a post season blue moon meet up? I am going to come naked apart from my coat.
o-DISGUSTED-facebook.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.