FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

W
Think it's unfair that folk who went to the semi dont have this taken into account , personally would give them dispensation and add them to the 11000 slot but whatever criteria they choose somebody would be unhappy, lucky enough to get mine and grandsons on my 11000 slot.

What if you went to every cup game for the last 5 years but couldn’t make the semi, then a 1st year season ticket holder goes to his 1st cup game that happened to be the semi then you suddenly miss out on a ticket or you are forced to pay for a expensive one coz somebody went to there 1st cup game ever..
bit of a extreme sinario but could happen under your thinking .

There are always going to be someone at the back of the que, or there wouldn’t be such a thing as a que..
I’m happy with the system as it is designed to rewards long term fans that have put the shift in to get the points,

If anyone wants a screenshot of seating availability in any block I can post it on here for you. Just ask.

We're looking to stay somewhere not too far away from Wembley after the match. I stuck a pin in a map and came up with Ruislip. Has anybody got any idea what it's like there? The hotel we've been looking at seems ok so we don't need to go into the town at night if it's a rough place. The tube goes to Wembley Park station which is our side on the day, I think

We're looking to stay somewhere not too far away from Wembley after the match. I stuck a pin in a map and came up with Ruislip. Has anybody got any idea what it's like there? The hotel we've been looking at seems ok so we don't need to go into the town at night if it's a rough place. The tube goes to Wembley Park station which is our side on the day, I think

You're a stone's throw away from Wealdstone FC there. There will be a Manchester City invasion on the place by around midday so if I were you, have a wander down and grab a pint and some food off the BBQ, will save you a lot of cash and usually a good atmosphere.

You're a stone's throw away from Wealdstone FC there. There will be a Manchester City invasion on the place by around midday so if I were you, have a wander down and grab a pint and some food off the BBQ, will save you a lot of cash and usually a good atmosphere.

Brilliant news, thanks mate

Just watching Youth Cup Final and the electronic hoarding is proudly proclaiming that the FA Cup Final Tickets are now on sale with adults from £45 and Juniors from £35 Lol

If only!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.