Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes with it wont be a failure if liverpool dont win the league! Surprise sky dont have a trophy for any team who get over 90 points and dont win the league!?

Inscription>>

“The 90 point trophy your not a failure”

Barnes with it wont be a failure if liverpool dont win the league! Surprise sky dont have a trophy for any team who get over 90 points and dont win the league!?

Inscription>>

“The 90 point trophy your not a failure”

i'd shoot the engraver if he wrote it like that though!! ;)

Have Liverpool already won their last remaining 3 games? All the talk is one slip from us and they have won it.
They have got to go to a very well organised Newcastle in between Barcelona games and that last game against wolves will be no gimmie, Wolves are set up perfectly to cause a anxious Liverpool problems at Anfield on the counter.

The only years they have been the top 2 are 1947,1964,1980,1988,2009, given they have 38 between them 5/38 is hardly them challenging each other. Its just sky peddled media bullshit generated when the premier league was formed and the rags had a period of dominance and start closing in on the dippers overall total.
Ogden was talking on espn, where he seems to be regarded as some sort of PL sage. Just as bad, an Irish pundit on Off The Ball, claimed City will have bottled it if we fail to win the title now. Everyone has a favourite team, but why go on air to spout nonsense and fabricate history when any genuine football lover knows they are talking out of their arses?

And publicly hang, draw and quarter anyone who's had the temerity to eat a Kebab. Seriously, these Dippers are really something else, if
Qatar, Saudi Arabia, any UAE, Iran or Kim Jong fucking Un said they were going to buy Liverpool for billions, I can give you
a cast iron guarantee that not one more peep about Human rights, slavery, brutality, and all the other self righteous, faux moralistic
bullshit would be heard from Victims R Us. They really are are so lacking in self awareness, and consumed with bile spitting rage
that City just keep on winning, that all reason is now lost.
What these walking abortions fail to forsee, is the very distinct possibility that any takeover bid is more likely to come
from the middle east, it's there that, like Abu Dhabi, the move to invest and grow wealth outside of declining oil
production, will change to investment in Western industries and technologies, and football, because of the huge global brand.
According to the Observer Human Rights index the UAE is nowhere near the top 100 countries for human rights abuse and well below the home of Liverpools owners, the USA.

Have Liverpool already won their last remaining 3 games? All the talk is one slip from us and they have won it.
They have got to go to a very well organised Newcastle in between Barcelona games and that last game against wolves will be no gimmie, Wolves are set up perfectly to cause a anxious Liverpool problems at Anfield on the counter.
That's how my mind is playing it out. I think they'll win all their games, so we need to win all ours.

According to the Observer Human Rights index the UAE is nowhere near the top 100 countries for human rights abuse and well below the home of Liverpools owners, the USA.

I've always maintained that while the UAE is obviously not perfect, our previous owner had a far worse human rights record but as we only flirted with the top 4 for part of the season Dr Death owned us - before our season petered out disappointingly and ended in a 9th place finish - no opposition fans gave much of a fuck.

I challenge any mouth-breathing fuckwit spouting sanctimonious bile about City from RAWK or any other forum to come and dare say it to the faces of us blues and let's see how far the c*nts get. Shithouses hiding behind keyboards - every single last one of them bar none.

That's how my mind is playing it out. I think they'll win all their games, so we need to win all ours.

Yeah, me too. I've been saying for weeks that we'll need to win all our games. The Newcastle game might be a little tricky for them with it being sandwiched between the 2 Barca matches but I expect them to still win it. We've overcome 2 sizeable obstacles in our last 2 but I still maintain that their last 3 is an easier looking set of fixtures than ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.