Brighton Tickets

Need one (or two)for this, I'm on 18.5k points and missed out. I am going anyway whether title decider or not. I look forward to being inundated with offers ;-)

It will be like Willie wonka ?? With the golden ticket

I had no chance of a ticket but would still like to head down there if we need a result to win the league. Watch it in a pub near the ground and hopefully try to get in the stands towards the end of the game.

There could be scenes reminiscent of Ewood Park in 2000

I had no chance of a ticket but would still like to head down there if we need a result to win the league. Watch it in a pub near the ground and hopefully try to get in the stands towards the end of the game.

There could be scenes reminiscent of Ewood Park in 2000
Have you been before?

I don't remember seeing any pubs or oult near the ground, be lively in the town center though I guess!

Book a place tp stay months ago and the monday off, 5 of us driving dowm sat morn coming back monday afternoon.

3 of us expected to get tickets but only 1 should be a good weekend anyway, brightons a nice place, and always the possibility of the home fans sellimg theres if safe or down.

Have you missed any:) These all away in the league West Ham, Spurs , Fulham, arsenal, utd, Liverpool, everton, Newcastle, Chelsea, Watford, wolves, Leicester,Bournemouth,Southampton, Huddersfield, as well as cup games can you match it:)

Only missed one in all domestic comps, Newport away due to a wedding.

Only aiming to do 100% once. Then I through until August. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.