City's New Kits - 2019/20

I just hope that with the 2nd kit, we go back to the Black and Red stripes. I have always like that kit.

definitely. I love the fact we bring the red and black out to honour people / tradition. I wish we used it more, but I suppose by having maybe 2 every 10 years it keeps it special.

I feel we've been short changed by the last few red & black kit, they've not been as good as they could be. for me, this was the last perfect one:

DkE25n4X0AA9lUx.jpg

Purple on the home shirt??? At least it's white shorts, but white socks are a bit meh, prefer blue w/maroon or navy, but not the end of the world.

But, purple? On the home shirt? Purple?

Purple on the home shirt??? At least it's white shorts, but white socks are a bit meh, prefer blue w/maroon or navy, but not the end of the world.

But, purple? On the home shirt? Purple?
Hopefully the guy that saw the kit got it wrong and maybe dark blue on the shoulders

Hopefully the guy that saw the kit got it wrong and maybe dark blue on the shoulders

hmm, hopefully. if anything it will *hopefully* be maroon. still sounds weird though. you'd think the no brainer thing to do for the suppliers would be to release a classic style shirt that you know will sell bucket loads, E.G our first umbro kit of 2009/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.