FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Just got one for £115 in tier 5. There's not a huge number left, many of the blocks "available" on the City website were gone, when you click on them. If you really want to attend, I recommend you buy now, rather than wait until Monday morning. But there were quite a lot of seats together in the upper reaches of tier 5 (but all £115), if you want to gamble for side-by-side seats. I didn't, the three of us are sitting separately, a shame but there you go. Don't want to miss the opportunity to be there for possibly clinching an historic domestic treble!
a-man-climbs-a-rock-face-br362c.jpg

Looks like they will sell out Monday/Tuesday then? It will be hard to tell how the £145 and £250 tickets shift once the £115 tickets are sold.

There are also unknowns in regards to obstructed view seats, leftovers from the FA, supporters clubs etc which might be made available in time....or might not.

I got mine and 2 kids on wednesday morning block 507 £45 me and £35 for the kids

the last 2 days in all the level 5 blocks ,they have been £115 adult and £90 for kids !!!!

the fa are seriously taking the piss,if i had to pay that i wouldn't go.

Doubt there'll be any left by the end of the weekend tbh.

Which would be slightly annoying as I'm 150 points under the 3500 limit that is currently in place but rather than having 3 hours to make a decision before the next window opens, everyone on 3500 and above now has until 9am Monday to think about it, check the bank balance, talk to the wife etc etc. before hoovering up the remaining tickets. Oh well, I'll have enough next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.