Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m paranoid now but what was a collective snigger all about when jug ears announced Sunday’s fixture. Some coincidence doing the social do Gooder feature at Burnley. And is it just me or has anyone else noticed theJugs top lip is slowly morphing into a replica of Camel Gobs. Take it we didn’t get a look in turned off when the Dyke wankfest started

I’m paranoid now but what was a collective snigger all about when jug ears announced Sunday’s fixture. Some coincidence doing the social do Gooder feature at Burnley. And is it just me or has anyone else noticed theJugs top lip is slowly morphing into a replica of Camel Gobs. Take it we didn’t get a look in turned off when the Dyke wankfest started
Ye very strange that couldn’t keep a straight face and eyes darted over to wright and shearer who were also chuckling away thought exactly the same fuckin weird

In contrast to the “on this day”
Section which happened to be the gerrard slip when they cut back to the studio they were all sat there with somber apologetic looks on there faces like they’d just shown a clip from 9/11 or something! Wankers

In contrast to the “on this day”
Section which happened to be the gerrard slip when they cut back to the studio they were all sat there with somber apologetic looks on there faces like they’d just shown a clip from 9/11 or something! Wankers
Surprised they didn’t develop the slip story to its ultimate consequence

They were creaming themselves over the attacking football on display bit different when we rack up a big score then it’s all about the awful defending of the team we’re playing
City have never got praise from the media about our football. Always an excuse, oh the defending was poor, oh the opposition didn’t turn up, oh if Mane didn’t get sent off Liverpool would of battered City. Whilst on a bit of a rant did anyone see Ian Wright going on about how excited he was to see Liverpool win the league, what’s that all about, his sons played for City and now his grandson plays for us, you would think he might just want City to win it wouldn’t you. Cockwomble.

City have never got praise from the media about our football. Always an excuse, oh the defending was poor, oh the opposition didn’t turn up, oh if Mane didn’t get sent off Liverpool would of battered City. Whilst on a bit of a rant did anyone see Ian Wright going on about how excited he was to see Liverpool win the league, what’s that all about, his sons played for City and now his grandson plays for us, you would think he might just want City to win it wouldn’t you. Cockwomble.
He prefers to try to blackmail us
https://www.anorak.co.uk/292462/spo...ost-stupid-thing-you-will-read-this-year.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.