BOOM - 169 goals in all competitions and a new record

Brilliant boys! Let’s get to at least 165 if possible! Another record for this amazing team!

richards30 why not with 4 games left, 2 goals a game would see us safely to that target. I was hoping for a target of 170 goals for the season. However if were going to compare us with other teams in Europe then the goals in the Carabo cup should not count as we have 2 domestic cup comps. Were as the rest of Europe only have 1 cup comp. So we are almost surely going to have scored more goals then other European teams. I will not complain if that is what the stats say at the end of the season.

richards30 why not with 4 games left, 2 goals a game would see us safely to that target. I was hoping for a target of 170 goals for the season. However if were going to compare us with other teams in Europe then the goals in the Carabo cup should not count as we have 2 domestic cup comps. Were as the rest of Europe only have 1 cup comp. So we are almost surely going to have scored more goals then other European teams. I will not complain if that is what the stats say at the end of the season.
so we are penalized for playing more games than the rest of Europe, in a harder league?

France, Germany and Portugal all have league cups and national cups.

The Spanish and Italian cups are two legged competitions.

giphy.gif

158 goals scored, 3 games left.

Aguero - 31
Sterling - 23
Jesus - 19
Sane - 16
B Silva - 13
Mahrez - 11
D Silva - 9
OG - 7
Foden - 7
De Bruyne - 5
Gundogan - 5
Laporte - 4
Diaz - 2
Walker - 2
Danilo - 1
Fernandinho - 1
Otamendi - 1
Zinchenko - 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.