BOOM - 169 goals in all competitions and a new record

At 14 min 54 seconds, that vid is too short to enjoy. With 169 goals that's only 5.29 seconds per goal and they wasted some more time with some titles.

Blink and you miss some.

Shame. Maybe the club will put one together (with the annoying club commentator on each goal :( )

At 14 min 54 seconds, that vid is too short to enjoy. With 169 goals that's only 5.29 seconds per goal and they wasted some more time with some titles.

Blink and you miss some.

Shame. Maybe the club will put one together (with the annoying club commentator on each goal :( )
Blinked and missed goals at home to Palace and at Leicester

Last edited:

Blink and you miss some.

Yeah and the quality is not great on a few of the goals. If I see a better one I'll post it on here.

Home goals scored in the PL league under Pearce in 2007 from the 20th January until the end of the season = 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0.

Oh what entertainment we all had.

Oh yes, that was agony. We even missed a couple of penalties (Villa & United ?) during that run?

As City fans, we certainly see the extremes of football - at both ends of the scale.

Oh yes, that was agony. We even missed a couple of penalties (Villa & United ?) during that run?

As City fans, we certainly see the extremes of football - at both ends of the scale.
Definitely the rags was one, Vassell rolled it down the middle against the giant that was Van der Sar the silly ****. Meant they won the league as well.

Blink and you miss some.

Yeah and the quality is not great on a few of the goals. If I see a better one I'll post it on here.

Here you go...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.