Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Lol, the missus came in just as Burnley got that free kick at the end, moaning about summat trivial, I pointed out how important the next 2mins were in my loudest voice.Now she aint speaking, so whats worse, a messy divorce or dippers winnin the league? hard to decide at the moment. Oh well, am gonna chill with a beer and watch the scums top 4 hopes dissappear, and maybe make it up to her later.
Sounds like me and my missus.
I feel your pain.

Burnley manager Sean Dyche: "I thought we had a real go and that is pleasing from a mentality point of view. We took the game on and we are not going to beat them at their game so we had to make it as awkward. We did that well.

"We came close to getting something but they have got some great players. I heard Pep Guardiola screaming 'get it in the corner' to his players.

"Even the best sides. They have to do it. Sometimes they have to do it as well and today was one of those times. I thought it was refreshing to hear a top manager scream to his players get it in the corner."

Fuck off Dyche!

Gave it a real go?

That’s 3 games, 11-0 aggregate and zero shots from them on target in all 3 games.

Dyche is a footballing genius lol.

Burnley manager Sean Dyche: "I thought we had a real go and that is pleasing from a mentality point of view. We took the game on and we are not going to beat them at their game so we had to make it as awkward. We did that well.

"We came close to getting something but they have got some great players. I heard Pep Guardiola screaming 'get it in the corner' to his players.

"Even the best sides. They have to do it. Sometimes they have to do it as well and today was one of those times. I thought it was refreshing to hear a top manager scream to his players get it in the corner."

Fuck off Dyche!

Dyche was screaming for his players to get past the half way line , even when they went 0-1 down , Burnley did f*ck all , when we were in the doldrums at least we tried to play attractive football ,but can you imagine watching that shite at Turd Moor every week ?

Lol, the missus came in just as Burnley got that free kick at the end, moaning about summat trivial, I pointed out how important the next 2mins were in my loudest voice.Now she aint speaking, so whats worse, a messy divorce or dippers winnin the league? hard to decide at the moment. Oh well, am gonna chill with a beer and watch the scums top 4 hopes dissappear, and maybe make it up to her later.
Ha ha. You are not alone.

Fuck off Dyche!
Leave him alone 11-0 over 3 games and THIS season not slagged us off but been complimentary about us.

On second thoughts fuck him...ginger ****.

Stood in the South Stand at the Halliwell Jones (Warrington RL) and the ball's gone out of play, and it's pretty quiet. Suddenly, I let out a massive "GET IN", and hundreds near me give a strange stare. Cue loads of people getting their phones out. Then loads of slumped shoulders.
Surrounded by dippers. Love it

Glad we beat this bunch of anti football thugs. Didn't water their pitch, time wasted from minute one and then had the cheek to boo when we were playing down the clock. They belong in the Championship.

Fuck off Dyche!
Must be the first time he's never mentioned our money, post-match. Had to get a dig in though, can't just say well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.