Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Well another tale of a blue abroad not seeing the game. Being in Croatia I was planning to hit the bar and put myself through the mill when our host here in this fantastic country announced they wished to take us to the beautiful historic town of Nin. Slightly perturbed but a little relieved to have an excuse not to have to suffer the agonies just for once off we went with me regularly checking my phone for progress. 0-0 at half time saw me offering a prayer outside Croatias oldest cathedral but beginning to fear the worst and fearing that a large kick in the bollocks was imminent to pour cold water on what has been one of the best weekends of my 54 years.

Half on hour later a nervous look at my phone told me that Sergio had scored, this was then followed by regular anxious checks until those two wonderful letters...FT appeared with the score still being the same.

It sounds from what I read that my missing the match probably saved some unsuspecting Croat cardiologist being called into action on his Sunday off so all is well furthermore I have avoided giving the shithouse in our apartment some serious hammer.

So all in all it sounds like "thank fuck for that" is how best to describe my feelings this evening.

Reports suggesting that Burnley’s goal lines were too narrow.
mitutoyo%20103-177.jpg

Watched the derby but couldn’t watch today, too nerve-wracking. Went for a long walk with butterflies running riot in my stomach, and everywhere else. Can’t cope with these last few games. Football drives us crackers at times.

Please fucking behave yourself... you are always slagging someone off... sometimes you don't deserve to be a City fan...

Now leave it OUT.

JJ

I think I’m entirely justified with the criticism I have posted there!
No need to swear.

Watched the derby but couldn’t watch today, too nerve-wracking. Went for a long walk with butterflies running riot in my stomach, and everywhere else. Can’t cope with these last few games. Football drives us crackers at times.
Mate we didn't sign up to be a blue to win things bit fuck me, don't bury your head now of all times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.