Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

I'm normally reasonably calm but I was definitely bricking it during those last 10.

However, mates of mine who aren't blues all said we never looked like conceding, and 3-0 would have been about right. So in cold light of day a very good performance in intense pressure cooker circumstances.

Watched the derby but couldn’t watch today, too nerve-wracking. Went for a long walk with butterflies running riot in my stomach, and everywhere else. Can’t cope with these last few games. Football drives us crackers at times.
Same, I turned it off with 5/6 mins to go just couldn’t watch.

Scruffy win but I will take the 3 points. We have to play better in our last two games though especially since we cannot rely on the ref for anything. I swear if he could have, this ref would have disallowed our goal despite the goal line tech.

Sean Dyce “ we gave it a real go “

What he meant was we didn’t throw it in the net like we did against Liverpool and we actually tried to stop them scoring unlike at Anfield ....

So this is giving it a real go England manager style

30% possession
2 shots
0 on target
0 corners
5 fouls

But but but the press says he deserves a top 6 club !!

English managers are a joke !

th
Which bit? Gundo constantly slows the game down. Numerous times every time he plays he doesn't see all the options because he does his silly lite cut inside. And if you really think the first half was good then yeah you're right WTF?

Seriously..! If it wasn't for the fact we have a half time break. We may very well have lost or drawn a few more of our games as I don't understand why we play as though we need a half time rocket up our arses before we get into gear.

In Pep we trust, because no doubt about it the guys appear to need it more than ever in the second half of most of our recent games of late..!

My heart really can't take much more of this.

CTID

We are the highest scorers in the league in the first 15 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.