Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

If you think today was bad! I can see into the future. We’ll score in the first minute against Leicester and win one nil after vardy hits both posts and the crossbar 15 times. Ederson will wrongly get sent off in a case of mistaken identity involving a ball boy unfortunately we’ve made all our subs and we have to play fly goalie for the last ten minutes. Ederson has his red card rescinded after the game and the bin dippers start a petition. Then we’ll score in the first minute against Brighton, with the goal line thingy decision maker showing the ball had crossed the line by 9.320 millimetres!;) Then Brighton will equalise in the 89th minute. Ederson will then go up for the restart and twat in the winner from the half way line. Then the following day the FA will retrospectively pass a law banning goalkeepers from scoring goals and they’ll award the league to the dippers even though they’d lost to the barcodes and the yam yams. Bastard!

Reactions: dom
a313ae0511cb4e5744956b6f594aa637.jpg

Some comments here make me laugh, we have a bunch of young men under immense pressure who are doing their utmost to be English Champions again, we get a horrendous decision against us (penalty not given) and they have to keep battling against a very strong physical team, cut them some slack, we are 180 mins away from retaining our title, something that hasn't been done for 7 years, not an easy task. We are also under pressure from a very good Liverpool side, if they lose the title having got 97 points it will make the feat even more incredible. 2 More nervous games to go but I trust each and every one of these lads! Bring on Leicester....

If you think today was bad! I can see into the future. We’ll score in the first minute against Leicester and win one nil after vardy hits both posts and the crossbar 15 times. Ederson will wrongly get sent off in a case of mistaken identity involving a ball boy unfortunately we’ve made all our subs and we have to play fly goalie for the last ten minutes. Ederson has his red card rescinded after the game and the bin dippers start a petition. Then we’ll score in the first minute against Brighton, with the goal line thingy decision maker showing the ball had crossed the line by 9.320 millimetres!;) Then Brighton will equalise in the 89th minute. Ederson will then go up for the restart and twat in the winner from the half way line. Then the following day the FA will retrospectively pass a law banning goalkeepers from scoring goals and they’ll award the league to the dippers even though they’d lost to the barcodes and the yam yams. Bastard!

I want what you're on.

Seriously..! If it wasn't for the fact we have a half time break. We may very well have lost or drawn a few more of our games as I don't understand why we play as though we need a half time rocket up our arses before we get into gear.

In Pep we trust, because no doubt about it the guys appear to need it more than ever in the second half of most of our recent games of late..!

My heart really can't take much more of this.

CTID
thought we have scored the most goals in the first 15 mins of any team in the prem?

Reactions: dom
Seriously..! If it wasn't for the fact we have a half time break. We may very well have lost or drawn a few more of our games as I don't understand why we play as though we need a half time rocket up our arses before we get into gear.

In Pep we trust, because no doubt about it the guys appear to need it more than ever in the second half of most of our recent games of late..!

My heart really can't take much more of this.

CTID
I don't think it's about needing a half time Pep talk it's more to do with game management.

Don't forget we've played more football this season than any other team in the league.
Maybe we haven't got it in the tank to bang it out over 90 minutes.
It could be as simple as don't concede in the first half win in the second.

This is almost the first time this season we've got a full week before our next game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.