Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

I was at my lad's and went in the garden and played with his dog for the last 10. Was a nervous wreck.
giphy.gif

As good as it is to know we have shown our ability recently to secure the occasional tight win in close and ugly encounters, these last few games have been agony to watch. I would respectfully ask you, Blues, to have the next two matches won by half-time. Please.

Great result and,imho, never really in doubt. We had them comfortably at arm's length - no shots on target, don't forget, for them, whereas, we could have had 4 or 5, and the ref missed a stonewall penalty as well. So, what were you all worried about?
We're gonna batter Leicester and Brighton, and retain the title in brilliant style.
No more negativity you lot!
Thank you

It’s a bloody dangerous game, and infuriating to see us actively doing the thing pep always says he hates which is to keep possession for the sake of keeping possession. The stats would show we were in total control and nobody is denying that it’s just the danger of one instance ruining it all, you just can’t rely on a perfect game with so many uncontrollable variables. I’m not having a go, I get tiredness is going to creep in and they’re getting the job done but for the sake of ever fans heart can you please at least try and score more than once in the next two games please!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.