Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently since Rodgers took over, Leicester have taken more points than everyone except City & Liverpool.

But at the same time, the team with the best record outside the top-six since November is Newcastle.

So next week could be interesting.

Leicester have something still to play for though. Newcastle don't and it showed against Brighton. They also have a number of their better players out injured. I can't see anything other than a comfortable dipper win unfortunately.

I'll still be hoping though.

We owe these cardboard clapper cünts an ass whooping.
The noise and atmosphere will be there, just need the guys to be on it from the first whistle. They’re quick on the counter, but as long as we have Bernardo whizzing around, he will force mistakes.
2-0.
Would really love to see Kun get a hat trick or more to sneak in front of the diving Egyptian.

Last game at home, lets just get the job done with a resounding performance and a nice scoreline. Dont need a thumping, but i dont think my nerves can take another 1-0 victory going into the final minutes of a game

2-0 win

Come on City

The ball over the top to Vardy is the one I worry about the most, Son exploited this against us in all 3 games. The lads have a weeks rest probably the first in months, it’s bank holiday so the stadium should be rocking, Newcastle will get nothing against Liverpool so we are 180 mins from been champiins. We seem to be struggling over the line, I think it’s down to fatigue, one last push lads.

Hopefully KBD will be back for this one. If he is back in think Pep will go back to the midfield three of David, Gundy and KDB with Sterling, Bernardo and Aguero up top.
It will be a difficult game, We have been unbelievable at stopping counter attacks all season basically. We'll have to much for Leicester, This team want this title too much for these cardboard clappers to stop us.

Hopefully KBD will be back for this one. If he is back in think Pep will go back to the midfield three of David, Gundy and KDB with Sterling, Bernardo and Aguero up top.
It will be a difficult game, We have been unbelievable at stopping counter attacks all season basically. We'll have to much for Leicester, This team want this title too much for these cardboard clappers to stop us.
Exactly, a weeks rest for our players will seem like a mini break after playing every 3 days since January, we definitely winning this game, the flappers can flap all they want.

Were Leicester really good yesterday or Arsenal really shite? Tough game either way

A bit of both looking at motd. Leicester are a good team with some dangerous players but Arsenal looked a fucking shambles and also had 10 men for around and hour

Arsenal were down to 10 men.

It was only 1-0 to Leicester until they scored 2 last minute and extra time goals.

If Arsenal had had a full team for 90 minutes, the scoreline wouldn't have been so flattering for Leicester.

Leicester need to win to get 7th place, so they will have no choice but to attack us, which should play into our hands. I'd rather have that instead of a team parking the bus like Burnley did Yesterday.

Stop Vardy, and 9 times out of 10 you stop Leicester.

3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.