FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

To make me even more pissed off now i'm getting flak from my bloody sister! She's moaning why did i not tell her to get a citycard, i pointed out cos she just uses mine if i'm ill. But she's moaning she could've gone to the final and been only seats away from me and mum! :(

Don't suppose you're allowed to buy a membership today while buying the final ticket?!

I reckon you could.

To make me even more pissed off now i'm getting flak from my bloody sister! She's moaning why did i not tell her to get a citycard, i pointed out cos she just uses mine if i'm ill. But she's moaning she could've gone to the final and been only seats away from me and mum! :(

Don't suppose you're allowed to buy a membership today while buying the final ticket?!
Won't cost you anything to ask.

Now that i've just told her that i think i could try and get her one (if she paid) she's now said she's checked and she can't get teh day off work! I mean FFS!!!!!! Now i remember why it's me and mum that are diehards and she's someone who just moans she "doesn't get to go" in a jealous fit whenever me and mum float off to wembley. You either reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want it or you don't eh..

Still selling, but much slower now.

Is there another batch of City fans after the Cityzens Match-priority? Presumably they can still go on open-sale?

I imagine some blues will buy at lunch time and when they finish work.

I reckon this Cup Final will be more like a League Cup Final or semi-final as there will be a lot more fans of each side there than neutrals.

There's no way City would have known these were coming. I only filled out my form for the FA last week. Until the FA have those back they won't know how many tickets are being taken up.
Looking at the blank out area these could be Watford returns, I presume that like the Etihad there would be removable barriers to segregate fans to allow more fans in to a previous away area, dont know if this is possible at Wembley?

Looking at the blank out area these could be Watford returns, I presume that like the Etihad there would be removable barriers to segregate fans to allow more fans in to a previous away area, dont know if this is possible at Wembley?

There's no barriers on the second or third tier, it's usually separated by netting.

As far as I can see it, if a club doesn't think they will sell out they will hold back the blocks nearest the half way line. We did it for the semi final but Brighton didn't need them. I can't see any evidence that has happened. These are clearly part of the tickets held back by the FA but not sold.

There's no way City would have known these were coming. I only filled out my form for the FA last week. Until the FA have those back they won't know how many tickets are being taken up.
No, not numbers wise, but they would have known and suspected some would return. You knew it was possible. I think we all did but you can't sell a Cup Final out on the basis that there might be some returns due and put the sales process on hold. You could though make the process a little clearer so people can make informed decisions.

It could easily have worked the other way though. The people who bought the more expensive seats in the last couple of days, or seats that were not maximally located might not have got these returns anyway. They were not available for long and few would have known their numbers.

It's a lottery to an extent but a lot better an operation than standing in a queue for a day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.