FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

No, not numbers wise, but they would have known and suspected some would return. You knew it was possible. I think we all did but you can't sell a Cup Final out on the basis that there might be some returns due and put the sales process on hold. You could though make the process a little clearer so people can make informed decisions.

It could easily have worked the other way though. The people who bought the more expensive seats in the last couple of days, or seats that were not maximally located might not have got these returns anyway. They were not available for long and few would have known their numbers.

It's a lottery to an extent but a lot better an operation than standing in a queue for a day.

Next category will be "Purchase History" I assume.

No, not numbers wise, but they would have known and suspected some would return. You knew it was possible. I think we all did but you can't sell a Cup Final out on the basis that there might be some returns due and put the sales process on hold. You could though make the process a little clearer so people can make informed decisions.

It could easily have worked the other way though. The people who bought the more expensive seats in the last couple of days, or seats that were not maximally located might not have got these returns anyway. They were not available for long and few would have known their numbers.

It's a lottery to an extent but a lot better an operation than standing in a queue for a day.

Dont wont to upset City fans and I understand some folk cant afford season tickets or have only bought them recently when they could afford them, however there will be a lot who decided to buy them over the past few succesfull years so if they have paid more over the last few days before today's increase it's just the way of things and at least you'll be going. I'm lucky as I've had season ticket since the 1980's but remember all the years of no success that covers.

i can see Cityzen members on the criteria list, but still no general sale. Assuming the last ones will be hoovered up by Cityzen members.
Thing is few can afford the £250 seats so we might as well put it on General Sale but I guess it's fairer to give people an ordered crack at the £145 seats which will well (albeit slowly -597) first. So I've changed my mind, I think it will go to General Sale because of those Club Wembley seats.

I think it’s a little dangerous to hint that longer term season tickets deserve the cheaper tickets - the bigger issue is the price of tickets regardless.

I’ve said it before but I’d love someone from the FA to give us a good reason why a seat for a 6 year old child should cost £90/£125 regardless of what that game is. There is absolutely no justification for that at all.

Thing is few can afford the £250 seats so we might as well put it on General Sale but I guess it's fairer to give people an ordered crack at the £145 seats which will well (albeit slowly -597) first. So I've changed my mind, I think it will go to General Sale because of those Club Wembley seats.
That's what I've shelled out. Couldn't see any of the £45/70 ones on the planner, and the £115 ones are up in the gods. And I ain't paying £250 for a seat in Level 2!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.