Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's clarify
Spanish waiter will roll over
Brendon will do his utmost to turn us over.
So the cult expecting big things from their loyal past managers to help them out.
Such dedication for a wonderful club so are they expecting the past players to hang back and Barcelona to manage with just 8 outfield players such is the love of Liverpool.

What a load of bullshit, loyalty leaves the day they left so this will be the week that it all falls apart if they don't do it themselves.

Potless I hope and a save Klopp thread in the near future

I’ve been saying this for a couple of weeks now, but neither Benitez nor Rodgers owes Liverpool anything; they were both sacked by the buswreckers, and their loyalty to their current employers and supporters should be the overriding thought on both their minds.

As to your final point, I won’t be supporting a Save Klippety campaign. Just like the eye-gouging Portuguese, the sooner he fucks off from these shores the better.

Also there's "not a single thread on RAWK... not one" condemning their sponsor Standard Chartered for laundering Iranian oil/blood money and it's been happening for years:
European bank caught processing illicit transactions for countries and criminal enterprises.

I suppose these sanctimonious Liverpool fans think Iran has a great human rights record in comparison to the UAE...

Iranian human rights lawyer given record jail sentence for helping women, deluded ****s!

So really their resurgence under their current ownership is illegitimate and doesn't really count. "I'd much rather have a club like Spurs or City win something, THAT I could respect because they do things the right way, organically". Anyone else amused at how desperate they are to associate themselves with the only club with room to talk, when they have no valid claim to it in reality?

It's bullshit from the lot of them, they were desperate for a DIC buyout... also no faux enraged football philosopher, ever gave a shit that UAE has been "pumping money" into football via Emirates airlines, years before City were bought out. It's not where the money comes from they have a problem with, it's where it's going.
The only thing organic is the bullshit they spout

They are now going all Sharmishta Chakrabarti about City.

Click on the RAWK link to the *DIC pull out of deal/Gillett AND Hicks to take over?* thread, below.

And their reaction to it.

RAWK.
————————————

Basically.

Losing to Manchester United would be football. Losing to Manchester City is fucking politics.

I hate them irrationally, but it isn't because of their achievements on the pitch. They're funded by a country: by the oil underground in a country ruled by literal and genuine, on camera with the help of the police in uniform, torturers. Neither of these things are OK, neither of these things have any precedent.

There's no comparison with any other football club in the history of this sport. Not with Blackburn's millions, not with the Moores brothers. Maybe with Roman Abramovic who is a union buster and rich on stolen money – but even he's not in it for geopolitical whitewashing of a whole country's reputation. Certainly something dodgy enough to see him denied a visa last year.

On BlueMoon there's absolutely no criticism WHATSOEVER, none at all, nothing, ever, of their owners. On the contrary, I've seen posts there literally defending torture. "It's a Middle Eastern country, what do you expect?" "Well, do you think any country has a 100% clean record?" and this sort of thing.

And that's sportswashing working. That's using club loyalty, which is irrational regardless of the club, to normalise something fucked. A real, genuine club with history and idiosyncrasy has been turned into a plastic, hollow franchise whose success means nothing to anyone else but whose entire existence makes the success of every other club worth a little less.

Losing to Manchester United is football. Losing to Manchester City is politics.

———————-

RAWK.(f***ing hypocrites! they were desperate for DIC to buy Liverpool FC)

DIC pull out of deal/Gillett AND Hicks to take over?

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=162907.0

Consortium pulls out of Reds bid
_41255731_liverpool_203.gif

Dubai International Capital has ended its interest in taking over Liverpool.

The announcement follows the failure of the club's board to formally accept DIC's bid in the wake of a second offer from American George Gillett.

Chief executive Sameer Al Ansari said the DIC group was disappointed but added: "We won't overpay for assets."

DIC had been their most likely suitor and entered into discussions with the club late last year with Sheikh Mohammed the central figure in the investment arm of Dubai's government.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/6318091.Zstm
They wouldn't give a tuppenny bollock about human rights if it wasn't about a club threatening their title challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.