Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, one of those vids Balague was linking to just showed a load of empty cans on the floor which isn't any different to what pretty much every other set of fans do when they gather in a large crowd at a European away game. It was the same when we played in Barca, especially as we were encouraged to gather as one large group in one location for containment purposes. But the other footage is pure twattishness.

To be fair, one of those vids Balague was linking to just showed a load of empty cans on the floor which isn't any different to what pretty much every other set of fans do when they gather in a large crowd at a European away game. It was the same when we played in Barca, especially as we were encouraged to gather as one large group in one location for containment purposes. But the other footage is pure twattishness.
I've been the last few times and stood in that square and surrounding area and there was a few cans dropped by knobheads but that square did not resemble the retreat from Stalingrad like it does in those vids, just not comparable in any way...

There is no point in just banning these low life rats because you will probably find that some of them don't go home games through being banned already anyway. What UEFA need to do is sanction the actual club

This fucking fanbase knows no bounds whatsoever - our bus episode last season, swiftly followed by the Italian Ultras giving their response and now this

If any club were to cause another tragedy it would be this lot 100%

I went the second time we played them and must admit I'm struggling to remember how littered it was. A mate went the time before though and he showed me a vid of his when the majority of fans had exited the square. Quite a lot of cans scattered about. Then again, it was the day of the game as opposed to the day before so it would've been hammered with blues

Liverpool chief executive Peter Moore tweeted: "We proudly sing that we've conquered all of Europe.

"But let's treat this beautiful city with the respect that it deserves, and act in a manner that is befitting of LFC.

"By all means have a good time, but we are Liverpool, and as such, let's visit here with grace and humility."
I'll just leave that there ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.