Notts county relegated (p7).

I know loads who go every week..and have been loyal to County for over 30 yrs..not like Forest fans who shout up after they ve won two games in a row ..but go quiet when they turn crap.
Saw my 1st ever City goal at Meadow Lane in Feb 1980..a testimonial for Jimmy Sirrels old No.2 Jack Wheeler...Big Mal and Book brought the 1st team down and we won 2-0..I was on the old Spion Kop terrace ..think Dave Bennett scored...we had just lost 4nil at Forest a week earlier ..my 1st ever game. ..Got a lot of time for County and their fans...I've bin on their coaches to both Maine rd and Etihad over the years and had a great time.
Their social club is great, does the best Chips n gravy in the world ..... My mate lives in Arnold, really hope the club survive...

Their social club is great, does the best Chips n gravy in the world ..... My mate lives in Arnold, really hope the club survive...
Bin in there a few times over the years
Was introduced tothe the chairman by lifelong county fabs in there after a cup match .shook his hand btf I was so pissed it could have been anyone

Seen us there many times including the League Cup game on 11/9 (or 9/11 if you don't understand dates). Last visit was the 1-1 draw in 2010-11 FA Cup and a couple of their dickheads were wearing rags tops. One was even waving a rag top at us in the replay.
Oh dear, what a shame.
I also remember several wankers doing the same.

As you say, what a shame.

Bin in there a few times over the years
Was introduced tothe the chairman by lifelong county fabs in there after a cup match .shook his hand btf I was so pissed it could have been anyone
He always drags me there when I go up, I was in their end when we drew 1-1 in the fa cup with Dzeko getting a late equaliser, had a bet on City to win 5-0 that day and they duly obliged in the replay :-)

He always drags me there when I go up, I was in their end when we drew 1-1 in the fa cup with Dzeko getting a late equaliser, have as City to win 5-0 that day and they duly obliged in the replay :-)
Was on their coach for the replay
Started drinking in The Navigation (next to Meadow lane) at stupid o clock
Stopped in Buxton on way and finished off in Mary Ds
Great day out and thru to quarters!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.