Match of the Day - 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy on City winning the title and Liverpool potentially missing out - "I think there's too much of an obsession over trophies."

Murphy on Van Dijk - "The travesty will be if he finishes the season without winning something."

Wasn’t this idiot giddily claiming that Liverpool would win the league on MOTD a few months back? What’s happened since then to change your mind Danny?

And poor Virgil potentially not having any medals come the end of the season. We should do the decent thing and forfeit the last 2 games.

Murphy on City winning the title and Liverpool potentially missing out - "I think there's too much of an obsession over trophies."

Murphy on Van Dijk - "The travesty will be if he finishes the season without winning something."

Not to mention what Murphy later said about De Gea's contract situation at the rags:

"I hope it's not about money, it should be about where he can win trophies and be the best he can be".

Poor guy can't make his mind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.