Charlie McNeil??

We will always have players whose heads are turned. It will be superb to see those we wish to keep, and McNeill seems to be one, staying and achieving great things.

Well we'll see what happens coming summer and when he turns 16 won't we. Just look at my post history, I clearly have some info don't I? And I know a lot more than I'm saying right now which I'm not allowed to say.
Records show that he turns 16 on 5 September which would mean a further year at Bedes and unable to sign a contract until 2020

Hopefully Charlie will follow Fodens example and make a name for himself here.

He is now emerging as the talent that was predicted some years ago,when i was tipped off regarding his ability and i subsequently made this thread,so it would be a huge blow to lose such a talent......however.....as @SPIDERBOY states,and his source is first class,it seems this rumour is nonsense and the lad is currently very content here.

Sorry guys, spoke to more people and seems my source about Charlie wanting to leave was wrong and I've removed my posts about it, apologies!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.