Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I’m literally shaking my head here again...
There is some seriously shady shit going on this season. This is just ANOTHER example of how the Dippers have benefitted from plain wrong decisions.

The assistant was looking straight at the incident, and the video clearly shows his view. If this is not bent, then I am truly lost.

Rub of the green you say?...
In general Yes. For sure they fall over and the officials appear to have favoured them but free kick or not, they have managed to make the most of those dubious decisions. Thankfully VAR will level the playing field next season but I suspect at the expense of excitement, controversy and heated post match discussions.

There is some seriously shady shit going on this season. This is just ANOTHER example of how the Dippers have benefitted from plain wrong decisions.

The assistant was looking straight at the incident, and the video clearly shows his view. If this is not bent, then I am truly lost.
There is nothing that that linesman could have seen that made him think “foul”...nothing.

In general Yes. For sure they fall over and the officials appear to have favoured them but free kick or not, they have managed to make the most of those dubious decisions. Thankfully VAR will level the playing field next season but I suspect at the expense of excitement, controversy and heated post match discussions.
Lol

We’re fucked lads.

Far too many blind eyes and “miscues” for this to be luck and they are getting more and more blatant.

There’s clear fixing going on. That linesman, Lloris, Morrison at Cardiff all need looking into.

We are guaranteed to see some strange stuff Monday or Sunday.

We need to keep Leicester outside our box for 90 mins and score 2-3 long range screamers just to be sure.

That’s naive.

There’s a reason they are insisting on using their own VAR rather than the UEFA one.

VAR won’t look at free kicks given and overturn decisions so they will still get dodgy free kicks given in their favour. I know no sending off was involved but surely Fabinho has successfully deceived an official and therefore should be banned for two games just like Bamford at Leeds. I won’t be holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.