Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is that was a clear red card, while Salah's offside goal you lot seems to whine about was by a few inches.
Haha you one eyed red cuñt. You’re also forgetting two penalties not given and two onside goals given as offside over the two legs. Fuck off back to Sweden and support your local club.

To be fair, my first 10 comments was moderated, so I had to pretend ;-)
Kompany, Aguero and Silva is key players mate. Come on now!
Fernandinho was signed in 2013. De Bruyne, Otamendi, Sterling and Delph was signed in 2015.
In contrast, Henderson signed in 2011 while Mignolet and Sturridge signed in 2013. Only Henderson is a regular starter.
The rest of the Liverpool squad was assembled 2015 onwards
So what you’re saying is City have three starters signed pre 2015 and Liverpool have one. Huge difference.

Well, I can't blame them. It was at a time when Liverpool got some supremacy on the pitch. A game changer if you will.
The difference is that was a clear red card, while Salah's offside goal you lot seems to whine about was by a few inches. Any competent person could have made the mistake. The away goal disallowed was offside, despite most City fans disagreeing.
The goal disallowed in the second leg was cancelled out by the fact that Van Dijk was fouled in the lead up to the first goal.
Officials make mistakes, especially in high stake encounters where the atmosphere can influence your decisions. Get over it!
The surprise of a Liverpool supporter coming in to an opposing teams forum just to spout One eyed BS then gets full salty when everyone turns on him. Liverpool fans in a nutshell right there... You're the victim right?

2014 made me pretty happy taking the title away from them after how they behaved at Anfield towards our fans, Yaya being injured and that cringeworthy staged for the Sky cameras Gerrard team talk at the end of the game. A repulsive club and retaining the title after we won it by 100 points last year would top 2012 for me.
Surely nothing can top 2012 (although I also thought that about 2011)?

I've already resigned myself to the fact that I have already experienced the best moment of my life...........

Surely nothing can top 2012 (although I also thought that about 2011)?

I've already resigned myself to the fact that I have already experienced the best moment of my life...........

2012 was surreal and we will never witness anything like that ever again. I want us to retain it, whoever comes out top will be worthy champions as their is zero margin for error till May. I can understand why Gary Chuckle doesn’t want us to win it as it will start a period of domination.

Brolins minge or whatever his name is, moaning about City fans kicking off regarding poor refereeing, coach attack etc etc is pure comedy gold, he needs to read RAWK now and then ... Please don’t ban the duck egg mods.... He will not be seen in a few months let alone the end of the season.... :-)
Made me giggle if nothing else.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.