Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really could have done with a draw yesterday. 86th minute, fuck sake. How have so many teams struggled against them? I maintain they’re not that good of a team.

2 finals left, let’s smash it.

Mahrez will probably in Fernandinho's DM role knowing Pep, or maybe Left Back

( don't even go there with the "wish he was left back in the dressing room" type jokes, they're not big, and certainly not clever) :-)

I’m not sure 7th is realistic tbh. I was urging wolves on yesterday cos if they’d have dropped points than 7th was possible. However they’re 6 points behind wolves so would need to beat city and Chelsea, who both have major targets still to play for

I'd fancy them to beat Chelsea at home to be honest if they're still in with a shout of 7th by that game. Chelsea don't really look to be in much form at the moment.

I think they'll be motivated to go for it against us as they'll expect the dippers to beat Wolves and a win against us would leave them with a decent chance of 7th.

85% chance of winning
10% chance of drawing
5% chance of losing

According to the odds, that 15% though...

That's roughly like saying that if we were in this position 7 times, we'd win 6 of them, but not the other.

Not sure if that's an encouraging thought or not!

Two games.
One at a time.
Focussed, professional gameplay and clinical finishing required.
Win and move on to the next game.
Avoid the dipper media wankfest.

Be magnanimous in Victory.

CTID.

I'd fancy them to beat Chelsea at home to be honest if they're still in with a shout of 7th by that game. Chelsea don't really look to be in much form at the moment.

I think they'll be motivated to go for it against us as they'll expect the dippers to beat Wolves and a win against us would leave them with a decent chance of 7th.

It’s a weird situation. If we lost tomorrow night, then wolves would have the extra motivation to go and get a point at Anfield, meaning a win at Brighton makes us champions

There’s a few permutations but the best one is for us to smash them both to remove any doubt

Leicester need to win to have a chance of 7th and European football next season. Parking the bus for 90 minutes to get a draw isn’t enough.
Nope and would just show Rodgers as being Liverpool’s woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.