Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this rather comforting! Lol

Very true

Wolves have a six point gap on them now and their last game is against Chelsea , I expect them to come out all guns blazing but that might make them easier to pick off.

As for us Brighton are already safe so it looks like the cards have fallen whereby no side either of us has to play has something tangible hanging on the outcome.

Imagine being in the position where you are continually relying on previous employees to win you the league. Especially when they couldn’t do it when they were employed to in the first instance!
Three wins and then let’s look at how many English teams will have won any trophies this season - it may well be just little old insignificant City - he he ..

Yet again people talking up our opponents like they are prime Barca

This is a team that are 41 points behind us, have lost 15 times this season, and despite what any dipper would tell you, have probably already got one eye on the beach

Get 1 or 2 goals up so that dodgy reffing cannot intervene, and then cruise to a win

Wish the game was today. The wait is doing my head in. Presume Fernandinho won't be available, even though Guardiola didn't formally rule him out? If so, I guess the team pretty much picks itself:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Laporte
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Silva
Bernardo
Sane
Sterling
Aguero

Yet again people talking up our opponents like they are prime Barca

This is a team that are 41 points behind us, have lost 15 times this season, and despite what any dipper would tell you, have probably already got one eye on the beach

Get 1 or 2 goals up so that dodgy reffing cannot intervene, and then cruise to a win

Hopefully that will be the case.

I very much doubt they will have one eye on the beach as 7th place is still a realistic aim for them. They are certainly not Barcelona, we are the better side and should win if on form but we have lost already to them when they were in worse form than now and also lost to worse teams, so we certainly can't underestimate them and I'm sure the players won't.

Wish the game was today. The wait is doing my head in. Presume Fernandinho won't be available, even though Guardiola didn't formally rule him out? If so, I guess the team pretty much picks itself:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Laporte
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Silva
Bernardo
Sane
Sterling
Aguero

You would think so but Guardiola seems to like throwing up the odd surprise when least expected!

Hopefully that will be the case.

I very much doubt they will have one eye on the beach as 7th place is still a realistic aim for them. They are certainly not Barcelona, we are the better side and should win if on form but we have lost already to them when they were in worse form than now and also lost to worse teams, so we certainly can't underestimate them and I'm sure the players won't.

I’m not sure 7th is realistic tbh. I was urging wolves on yesterday cos if they’d have dropped points than 7th was possible. However they’re 6 points behind wolves so would need to beat city and Chelsea, who both have major targets still to play for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.