Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (06/05/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven’t been bad. Leicester have been very good.

Don’t think they’ll keep it up though

Big mistake to let Foden be a starter in this match, he makes to many errors get Sane on and bring Bernardo in a more central attacking role.

I think both teams have played quite well. They are getting their wingers back to support the full back on the inside which is largely negating our inverted wingers as they're just coming inside into more traffic. I'd like to see Sane on the left, Sterling on the right and Bernardo to run at them from the middle. Not sure if I'd take off Silva before he gets sent off or Foden though.

The last few weeks I don't feel that we've been quite as patient in our build up play and I think if we are just a bit more patient and don't try and force it so much, the openings will come and we can get a win.

To call that performance awful is flappery, Leicester are truly up for this and have nothing to lose. It was never going to be an easy game.

Zinchenko keeps getting sold too easily on the left hand side. Walker needs to sharpen his passing and his first touch.Kompany needs to keep a cool head. Other than that the game itself if a nervy one with Leicester wasting as much time as they can on the ball unless they can counter. Our players are snatching at shots too often when the could be teeing someone else up.

I'd take Foden off for Sané and move Bernardo central personally, as he has them worried every time he has the ball and this game needs a big moment from a big player.

Last edited:
Listen we only need to hopefully score 1 goal we don’t need a fucking avalanche of goals as long as we keep them out,just need to stay calm and play football...

I don't understand Pep here, we have two of our best midfielders our so naturally, shouldnt Bernardo go back to CM where he's better anyway? Fucking bonkers to throw Foden into the deep end tonight of all nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.