Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (06/05/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one thought we’d walk this. They’re a good team with a good manager. Picked up towards the end. I’ve no doubts here. Watching carrrrrrrragggggggar talk about city at half time hurts my ears.

No way Foden should be coming off. We are containing them, just need a chance to break our way. It’ll come, and there are good options from the bench too.

Haven't seen a team play out from the back against us like Leicester are doing in a long time. Playing like Barcelona.

They are playing very well, tbf.

Two men on Silva almost all the time, but he managed to get away just shy of half time.

Silva needs to take Walker with him, it worked well on his second run, and will create something if they get the chance to playins Sergio....

C'mon lads... One will do us ;)

MODS - Is there any way to set a minimum of 500 posts to contribute to the match day thread?

So many low post users in it today, most of which are fairly obvious WUMs.

On the other hand, if you were a Leicester fan (player even?) you'd know we're going to throw the kitchen sink at them in the second half.

In moments like these, I try to remember how I feel every time they throw a hopeful ball into the box. I'm terrified they'll score. If we can get a head of steam up one should go in... C'mon City!

Leicester double marking various people, but seem to be giving Walker loads of space - and he doesn't know what to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.