Champions League Games 7/8 May

I'm a bit pissed off with him tbh, thought he could have been a lot more of a **** in that half.

He’s just warning up for the 2nd half mate.

He’ll be a proper little **** this half and top it off with the goal celebrated by sticking the nut on Robertson and setting fire to Mane.

I genuinely don’t think this Barca team is that good.

They’ve looked like a premier league team who’d finish about 4th/5th if you take Messi out of the side.

They’ve not liked the pace of the game.

Should be a belting 2nd half. The dippers have to go for it and that will leave big gaps at the back which Barca could exploit.
Exactly, one Barca goal and its game over

Have watched all of the semi-final legs so far, and I'd drop my Ovaltine if anything were referred to VAR. It's almost as if it's been seen to be demonstrably flawed and sidelined for these games, so to speak.

Silly Billy! Didn't you know VAR only applies when UEFA wants teams out of their competition? (See PSG and Man City as evidence).

Have watched all of the semi-final legs so far, and I'd drop my Ovaltine if anything were referred to VAR. It's almost as if it's been seen to be demonstrably flawed and sidelined for these games, so to speak.

Considering the consequences of the prolific use of VAR in our games, perhaps they've decided it's no longer needed.

Suarez is a Cnut of the highest order.

It’s like it’s all coming home to roost for Liverpool.

Great to watch the despicable little buck toothed prick winding them up.

Still hope he gets sent off in the 95th minute when they’re winning 1-3.

Second half Liverpool will come out all guns blazing, running around like headless chickens as per usual. They will be knackered by 60 min Mark and Messi will put the tie to bed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.