Champions League Games 7/8 May

Of course. It's a nonsensical rule. Spurs didn't win either the quarters or semis, yet are in the final. It's incredible that such an arbitrary designation decides the outcome of many of the biggest games in world football. Penalty kicks is much fairer.
Well with the away goal rule done away with we will see far more pen shoot outs ..

Anybody get the feeling if that was us playing Ajax and scored in injury time var would have come into play to somehow disallow it ..

I haven't seen either game but I was just thinking to myself, 'What happened to VAR all of a sudden?' Almost every game we played in the CL was impacted by VAR. Usually not in a good way. As far I can make out it wasn't seen in the other QFs or the semis.

Discussing today about this final, never was a final with two teams so not deserving to be there. L'pool won three and lost three in their group matches, Spurs won two, drew two and lost two. IIRC, Barcelona and Porto only lost one match and it was their knockout matches.

I was reading today that UEFA are considering making VAR decisions a mandatory minimum of thirty seconds. That's enough time to whack a Gazprom advert in...

Yep, they’ve not plucked that 30 seconds figure out of nowhere have they

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.