Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
are people forgetting mendy yes he's been injured all season and at times when has played looks iffy at the defending side of his game but he's hopefully over these injuries and a full close season behind him will hopefully be the player we bought and ready to go nxt season

are people forgetting mendy yes he's been injured all season and at times when has played looks iffy at the defending side of his game but he's hopefully over these injuries and a full close season behind him will hopefully be the player we bought and ready to go nxt season

Who is this Mendy you're referring too? Academy player?

Buy chilwell for 45m
Sell delph
Loan Mendy to get games and fitness
It’s a weak link and well get caught out eventually
Pep obviously loves chilwell

Zinchenko ha sbeen great this season and has proven me wrong because I didn't rate him but he was terrible last night
I think he has improved on last year but he still has a tendency to switch off defensively. Leicester definitely targeted him early doors and look at the chance at the end for Kelechi. Zinky just didn’t sniff any possible danger at all after Gundogan shit out of the challenge

I think he has improved on last year but he still has a tendency to switch off defensively. Leicester definitely targeted him early doors and look at the chance at the end for Kelechi. Zinky just didn’t sniff any possible danger at all after Gundogan shit out of the challenge

I think Zinchenko has done well. His major weakness is in the air - he doesn’t get up very well and lots of teams ping balls over him. I’m sure this is something he will add to his game -you can’t learn to be prolific in the air but his timing can improve. I guess at a club level the question will be is Chilwell £50m (or more likely more) better than Zinchenko?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.