Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably still cheaper than Chilwell- don’t fancy doing business with Donkey Teeth.

on SKY today Chilwell referred to Bodgers as "one of the biggest managers in the world" - if he thinks that he had better not come to us as working with Pep would blow his fucking mind if he is that impressed after one training session with the Bodge.

on SKY today Chilwell referred to Bodgers as "one of the biggest managers in the world" - if he thinks that he had better not come to us as working with Pep would blow his fucking mind if he is that impressed after one training session with the Bodge.

What do you think he’s gonna say
This guy is like David Brent I wanna go Man City and play for pep and win things
Didn’t do Mahrez any good saying he wanted out
And for the record he is better than zinchenko

Kept an eye on this lad of late and he’s a mid table player all day long.

Wolves away and Watford away today he was absolutely dreadful. His distribution is shit.

An injured Mendy is a better player than this lad.

Kept an eye on this lad of late and he’s a mid table player all day long.

Wolves away and Watford away today he was absolutely dreadful. His distribution is shit.

An injured Mendy is a better player than this lad.

Is Brenton going to sell us this bloke for 60 mil, then replace him.with Tierney for half ?

Why does no one go on about that session song fella at Fulham any more? I thought he was the next big thing, but now it’s Chilwell.

Why does no one go on about that session song fella at Fulham any more? I thought he was the next big thing, but now it’s Chilwell.
They pushed him into the attack, for team needs i suppose but it ruined him as a LWB for me, he should have been playing at LWB and building up his strength and knowledge , now he is a bang average winger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.