Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stop thinking about how long it took us to get the winner there last season. Hope we can do it a bit quicker this time. They defended for their lives even though they had nothing to play for, don't want a repeat of that. Just do it early please boys

The one thing about Sunday is we pretty much know what to expect. They will set deep and try and counter with balls for Murray to hold up and Knockaert and jahanbakhsh to chase. Those two will try and win frees and corners all day long. Dunk and Duffy will throw themselves at everything in both boxes.

We need to control the ball, move it quickly and if possible score early and give the crowd very little to cheer.

Can see it being a thought match to watch all the same.

Why would Brighton park the bus? They're safe, nothing to lose

The only way they can move up a place is if they win the game

Surely they'd want to end the season having a go and giving their fans some entertainment
T
Why would Brighton park the bus? They're safe, nothing to lose

The only way they can move up a place is if they win the game

Surely they'd want to end the season having a go and giving their fans some entertainment
They did last year when they had nothing to play for!!

I think this is best, because d Silva is that much better when he has Leroy to ply with. Problem is if dinho is good to go, then pep will almost certainly play him (makes sense), but still (it seems) insist on keeping gundo and both silvas, which means Leroy goes.

And I get why he does that but still think we’re more dangerous with Leroy on...so I’d drop gundo (preferred drop for me) or Dave (I know). But he wouldn’t.

Leroy is a vastly underrated crosser of the ball...think he doesn’t get credit for his work in tight spaces...oh and he’s a lethal finisher, which we may need.

Exactly. I think we've been very prudent and at times cautious last two games. Understandably. But against Brighton I think we should try and blitz them in the first 30 mins and then shut up shop.

Who drops out if KDB is potentially available though? Merlin? Or Sane and Bernado out on the wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.