Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say it again. Only team beating Liverpool in the Champions league was always only going to be Man City. I said after you guys went out that Liverpool are gonna win the thing as Liverpool are probably one of the top two teams in the world at the moment with you being better than them. Also helps that Liverpool know that the only team to beat them in the league (nearly twice) has been you guys.

Spurs could do them.

Spurs could do them.
Sorry mate Spurs tend to be bottle jobs on the big occasion. You guys getting knocked out was your own doing tbh. I've never seen City play so open at the back as to when I watched that game. 9/10 times you guys win the tie but it was just one of those results like the one Liverpool had last night. Credit due to them but I was really hoping for a City-Pool final.

Had a quick look at RAWK to see if last night's performance boosted their confidence going into the final game on Sunday.

Well, they're expecting to do the double.

Err.... Just a bit!!

I'm a bit of a stickler meeseeks a greedy bastard, I want us to win BOTH

and,

Fuck it, I need to say this:

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and, in relation to it being cruel if City lose out,

Cruel?

It would be fucking hilarious and totally deserving of that gobshite of a football club.

and,

When I stopped by to congratulate them after the game My teenage neighbor told me - "The double is still on."

Too right it is lad, too right it is.

and last but not least.

The double’s on!!

I cherry picked those from only 2 pages!

A fantastic game and unbelievable mental and physical effort from them last night. I didn't want them to win but you have to just hive credit to them for that. Hopefully that exertion will lead to a flat performance on Sunday and allow Wolves to beat them. Their success in Europe is remarkable. It seems to lift them and their fans. They just always seem to get the job done.

But there is no Anfield in the final. And there is huge pressure. And they have lost their last two CL finals and whoever they play will be the underdogs. Liverpool seem to prefer that tag and rise above it. Can they succeed when they are expected to? I think they will lose the game.

A final is nothing more than one can expect from a club that set a world record in spending last year. Nothing to celebrate really.

Had a quick look at RAWK to see if last night's performance boosted their confidence going into the final game on Sunday.

Well, they're expecting to do the double.

Err.... Just a bit!!

I'm a bit of a stickler meeseeks a greedy bastard, I want us to win BOTH

and,

Fuck it, I need to say this:

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and, in relation to it being cruel if City lose out,

Cruel?

It would be fucking hilarious and totally deserving of that gobshite of a football club.

and,

When I stopped by to congratulate them after the game My teenage neighbor told me - "The double is still on."

Too right it is lad, too right it is.

and last but not least.

The double’s on!!

I cherry picked those from only 2 pages!
Nowt wring with any of those. If I was a Scouser i’d Be believing as well. Until we make the CL a proper priority we can’t complain when others potentially win it and rub our noses in it, as we will if we win the league.

But all tribalism aside you have to respect Klopp and his team. Phenomenal season from them whatever happens.

Nowt wring with any of those. If I was a Scouser i’d Be believing as well. Until we make the CL a proper priority we can’t complain when others potentially win it and rub our noses in it, as we will if we win the league.

But all tribalism aside you have to respect Klopp and his team. Phenomenal season from them whatever happens.
True dat

Not very professional really but I’ve just had a call from a bloke at a company called PSJ Recoveries touting for business, as soon as I heard his horrible fucking Scouse accent I fucked him off without even saying goodbye. Just looked them up on Companies House, Hanover Street, Dipperpool, fuck em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.