Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterdays days love in with lpool made me sick even a lady in the office was taking about , so after I told her and showed her the clips on YouTube of our bus attack and told about them attack and killing 39 Italian fans and lpool getting all English club banned from Europe for 5 yrs. She then said I didn't know about that !!
Ok she doesn't follow football but just goes to show how the press are hiding the real lpool from the non sporting public ...

****y Collymore " just shows you don't need to spend 300m in one window to reach a champs league final". He really is one bitter ****, has he had a bad experience with City before or something to make him like this?.

****y Collymore " just shows you don't need to spend 300m in one window to reach a champs league final". He really is one bitter ****, has he had a bad experience with City before or something to make him like this?.

He's paid handsomely to wind up people like you into sharing aroud this horseshit. Give it a break, eh?

You don’t need a great record either

Liverpool P-12, W-7, D-1, L-4,
Spurs P-12, W-6, D-2, L-4

SSN - Just now - blurry archive footage of Carra waving the CL Trophy from a bus to accompany breaking news that Liverpool Council are now organising two victory parades 'if Man City fail to beat Brighton on Sunday etc .....

SSN - Just now - blurry archive footage of Carra waving the CL Trophy from a bus to accompany breaking news that Liverpool Council are now organising two victory parades 'if Man City fail to beat Brighton on Sunday etc .....
I'm guessing because they couldn't find any footage of a Liverpool player holding the Premier League trophy.
Wonder will they still organise it if we fail to beat Brighton and they fail to beat Wolves?

I'm sure we're all EAGERLY awaiting this report from one of the most, unbiased, genuine journos out there...

Imagine planning for 2 parades....they have no shame & hopefully no parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.