Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

mikemcfc123

I've flew out of Manchester a few times this year and it got me thinking, it generally has to be one of the most poorly run airports in Europe (out of all that are a decent size)

I've been to a good few shockers in my time but Manchester seems so dour, desperately in need of a refurb and some of the most rude security staff I've had the displeasure to meet.

Without a doubt in my mind. My wife is thinking she’d rather get to London with the two kids and fly from standtead than fly back from Manchester in the summer.

No, Cork airport is the worst in Europe. Anyone who thinks otherwise obviously hasn't been to Cork airport.

I didn’t realise you had planes. And you’re wrong, Prestwich Airport is the worst in Europe. They employ the cunts Manchester deem sociopathic assholes and the propeller twirlers at Cork.

When you enter it, you feel as if you have walked into a museum of how airports should never have been. Or should be again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.