Alternative RAWK zone

'twas in the year two thousand and nineteen
That God rewarded his own favourite team
A German messiah with glistening teeth
Ice cool in his glasses but passion beneath
Dignified of demeanour and never excusing
In the unlikely event of Liverpool losing
With 70,000 disciples (more than Jesus had)
Descending on Spain at a place called Madrid
Some even have tickets to see the event
The rest of us hidden in a hospitality tent
'til the bloke on the turnstyle, he turneth his eye
And 50,000 scousers come hastening by
To witness the team dubbed "Eurpean Royalty"
Famed for their humour, modesty and loyalty
And if things go tits up and the worst should occur
We'll behave with dignity not like sub-human ver(min)

Please apply by PM for the other 96 verses.

Bored waiting for Sunday.
Should be another 95 verses. Now I know it's not a real RedMan's writings.
(Bloody well done btw)

RAWK is f***king priceless ATM.

The RED MEN are coming up with every excuse imaginable to convince themselves that City winning the title isn't as important as Liverpool coming 2nd.(the new 1st) :-)

They really a deluded bunch of c***ts.

Click on the link

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.27360
It is weird reading through several forum pages of vile scouser anti-man city bias. I don’t feel wound up by the vitriol, nor impressed with the cleverness of their wit. It’s all city money cheating and the hypocrisy is lost on them: did their club not grow after serious financial investment?

But if I am being honest it is the self entitlement that annoys me the most, at the end of the day they are a football team from an northern working class city like many others (including us) with as much right to success and entertainment as any of the others. Their golden period of success was just that: a period of time where a combination of factors fell into place. It could have happened somewhere else but it is now in the past and it could now be argued it is happening here at Man City.

haha. We have joined you in the Plastic Club. Where do I get a drink? Liverpool and their hate-filled fan really are an dreadful club.

"Media darlings due to their geographical location, good manager, yes, good players , yes, good side , yes but they are still a bunch of plastics that do not even register with our great club. So the plastic piece isn't exclusive to Chelsea & City, it runs deeper and this lot are plastics as anything "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.