Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Sport's top story?

"Liverpool look to make history by overtaking Man City on final day."

Fucking hell, could they make our incredible season more about them? And then they moan about being accused of bias.

I wonder how long it took BBC Sport at Mediacity to come up with that new angle in favour of Liverpool. C***’s!

58361982-77-C3-4-F4-A-9-D67-D7-B815-DBF355.png

Yes but where are the names, dates, incidents that directly link sheikh mansour to any crimes ? I mean he’s not the ruler of Abu Dhabi and doubt he has any influence on decision making.

I’m honestly sick of the mud slinging. I mean as an English person I have direct links to a country that invaded Iraq, Afghanistan a country that’s organised airstrikes have killed many innocent civilians and injured many more. We are responsible for the African slave trade and many more things. Doesn’t everyone have links to some atrocity ?

I want proof of crimes directly committed by the one man who owns us.
And he (McKenna) stated Tgat he doesn’t see an issue with Abu Dhabi and F1 racing because he doesn’t see it as a Sport
giphy.gif

Oh I’m not saying he is right. Just what he is alledging

Has Ewan MacKenna released his article yet the absolute fucking whopper?
Still no.

Latest update is that it is 'the football story of the weekend'.
He's had to put it back from its original publish date of 09/05/19 because of a few football matches that have taken over everyone's minds and, therefore, wouldn't allow anyone to really grasp the content of the article. So they've decided to wait until this weekend. Mustn't be any big footballing events this weekend.

The guy is so full of shit its funny.

I'm sure inside this media circus is Chris Houghton somewhere thinking to himself "for fuck sake give it a rest will you? You've seen how we've been playing lately".

The broadcasting media have certainly got a lot riding on him.

Duffy is at it now.

How Brighton players are going to thrown their bodies at City to stop City scoring.

All Week we’ve had nothing but quotes from Brighton players.

I’ve yet to read 1 quote from a Wolves player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.