Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The are not acknowledging that pep is changing english football,i hear/ read it's klopp that has invented the sweeper keeper and pressing etc,as soon as pep goes they will enjoy hoping we will fall apart rag style,they are so biased they are missing out on having the greatest manager in the prem,they have no respect for him as he joined the wrong club
I am surprised that you say that Karen ....I would need to dig out some articles that back the claim about Pep and sweeper keeper and Barca type pressing but as it is after 10pm on a Saturday night and I have had a couple of scoops...I will try later...have you got some article links for your claims?…BTW I can believe that the elements of the sodding press my well be trying these tricks....

What's done my head in, with the run-in, is the media running with:

"Can City win?"
"Will City drop points?"
"Can < insert team here > cause an upset?"
"blah, blah, blah..."

while assuming that lot will automatically pick up 3 points every game without question or debate.
Hardly surprising given how they've been officiated this season. I'm expecting the ref to score a hat-trick for them tomorrow.

I am surprised that you say that Karen ....I would need to dig out some articles that back the claim about Pep and sweeper keeper and Barca type pressing but as it is after 10pm on a Saturday night and I have had a couple of scoops...I will try later...have you got some article links for your claims?…BTW I can believe that the elements of the sodding press my well be trying these tricks....
I dip into talksport when i'm making meals and i've heard it a lot on there also on the sunday supplement,i see the Mirror most days and it's klopp this klopp that,i don't see the rest of the media unless it's on here,i'm going to bed as im up early for the game,sod them

Reactions: dom
I dip into talksport when i'm making meals and i've heard it a lot on there also on the sunday supplement,i see the Mirror most days and it's klopp this klopp that,i don't see the rest of the media unless it's on here,i'm going to bed as im up early for the game,sod them
Indeed K7....sod em...we may debate elements of the media coverage but I think we can agree that overall the dippers media wankfest has been manifest...hasta manana!!!

4 articles on BBC

“English Football has never seen anything like this” - accompanied by picture of Liverpool.

“Liverpool look to make history by overtaking Man City”

“Will Liverpool Pip Man City”

Only Shearers article titled “Neither of
Top two deserve to finish second” is unbiased.

Yesterday they also had a story about ticket allocations for the european finals- with a picture of.........Liverpool fans! It was changed later to Spurs fans though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.