Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

Just got back from the game and will sit down in a minute and enjoy the TV coverage.

We were on with home fans and had to keep quiet until the end when a load of Blues came in after they opened the exits. Mind you, there was a Blue immediately behind us and four more immediately in front of us so a fair bit of back patting etc going on.

Be interesting to watch back but I thought we were brilliant today once they scored and we came out of our shell to quickly get level and then ahead. After that it was all about control and waiting for the chance to kill the game.

Thankfully the best team did win the game and the league.

Congratulations to everyone!!! Epic season. City have shown their strength in an undeniable way. I also have to congratulate Liverpool on the season they had... they made this battle for the championship very very hard and that only makes this achievement even more impressive. Being 7 points behind a team that finishes with 97 points and still winning the title... wow!! Kudos to pep and all the staff and players. Congratulations again and good luck in the FA cup final

We're the substitutions a bit of a foreshadowing? Otamendi and Danilo were both sent out late to finish the games out.

Was that Pep giving both players a goodbye run out?

Hmmmmmm....

I have a Brighton match-going mate who asked me to post the following:

“Congratulations on your well deserved title. And thank you to the away supporters who, despite the normal banter during the game, showed our small club so much respect after the game. Despite the high of being Champions once again they were silent during Bruno’s interview and applauded our team on our lap of appreciation . Big respect from a Brighton supporter.”

Amazing feat. 2.8 millions living in Manchester and we can't fill the seats up. Sad when you have a 10 year waiting list for season tickets at Liverpool.
The quality of Dipper trolling, if given a number rating out of 10, is the same as the number of premier league titles they’ve won.

What really impressed me today and the recent games is the mental toughness of this team. When we went a goal behind there was no panic, we just carried on playing our game and equalised 2 minutes later and just controlled the game.

Hats off to Bernardo with another class performance from our little dynamo. Brilliant goal from Mahrez although I still think Sane is the better player

We're the substitutions a bit of a foreshadowing? Otamendi and Danilo were both sent out late to finish the games out.

Was that Pep giving both players a goodbye run out?

Hmmmmmm....

Yep, said that to my lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.