Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be nice for the Dippers to be mentioned every time any pundit mentions our title win it at least it keeps them relevant , best 2nd best ever , cracks me up that they are so proud of being losers , they bottled a ten point lead because they are managed by a fist punching fraud. Thirty years ? The Ripper is being released next week his first question will be "Have Liverpool won the league yet ?"

“Why feel sad for them? They've got their hooked claws on something I've not seen our club lift since I was a child, and have been waiting ever since to see us do it again. run our season back, and 100 out of 100 seasons we win it, and win it comfortably with 97 points, but here these absolute shower of c*nts are, bending the rules around them so they can buy their way to something that's breaking the hearts of many a supporter of this club to see us lift. We get 97 fucking points and it gets us second. Second is nowhere. It's nothing. How is that even possible? Some people have been waiting their entire existence and have never seen us win the league, we get to what is regarded, as I say, 100 out of 100 times, a guarantee to lift the thing, and yet here we are. I can't compute that. I can't bring myself to give them cheating, plastic, league ruining scumbags any kind of small credit whatsoever. If that makes me a bitter person, then fuck it, I'm bitter. But I'm justified in it. The thought of us improving again (how, how can that even be possible when you lose once?) and losing out again, because these wankers will drop another half a billion to strengthen is galling. I'm sorry, but I just can't find a silver lining in any of this. I'm fucking gutted, but more than that, angry”

Job done I’d say -) -)-)-)

My god, that is beautiful :)

16 trophies to play for since Klopp arrived 15 failures so far all that money spent and he has achieved nothing that Rodgers or Hodgson have not, their last goal will epitomize their season off side

Where are all the scrotes that appeared throughout the season, will they appear before or after the champs league game?

Anyway I’m trailing through YouTube watching the knobs when they realise it’s over trying to find anything to match the Phil the face moment.

Last edited:
My god, that is beautiful :)
I think that it is worthwhile for all City fans to give up an hour of their lives to get confirmation of just what 'genuine fans' of a 'club that has history' are like. How classy they are……..

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.27680

Their forum gets about 40 posts per page - so there are 1000s of posts on just this thread - that just screams out what utter twats they are - you would likely not find not find a single respectful one - and if you did you would be able to count them on one hand

I love drinking in their bitterness and misery. I do not like that I say that - I would like to think that I am a better person than that - but read this shit and you get to appreciate why their self-entitled fanbase are not worth of anything other than utter contempt

I particularly love how they spend so much effort to exclaim that we mean nothing to them - that they are not affected by what we win - and it takes 1000s of posts riddled with bitterness and abject misery to get this message across

Absolute shithouses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.