Talksport

Fair fucks to Sam Matterface he didn't make it easy for that sack of shit.
I didn’t hear that but Matterface was defending us prior to Scott coming on. I think Sam lives in Didsbury now, probably been educated by a few local Blues. He’s a lucky guy, he had the privilege of bouncing on Natalie Sawyers knockers for a few years, good lad.

I didn’t hear that but Matterface was defending us prior to Scott coming on. I think Sam lives in Didsbury now, probably been educated by a few local Blues. He’s a lucky guy, he had the privilege of bouncing on Natalie Sawyers knockers for a few years, good lad.
That's what I meant mate he was defending us.

Not only is he a bitter fuckwit he knows fuck all about the game as he was convinced at the start of the season that his beloved Arsenal would finish no more that 8 points behind who ever won it. He’s a no mark.

Hes on TS2 now. Review of the 18/19 season. First comment from him. Shld feel sorry for Liverpool fans. For the money this club has spent, to do what they have done is incredible. Then spouted that liverpool have spent less than City and Utd in the market and even more hilariously. Their wage bill is below City and Utd. So remember this is a review of THIS season just gone. Then he caveats his finace information by saying it relates to 17/18 season. His argument is that this season accounts not published. Ffs it's a review of THIS SEASON U ****!

Then we had Dom McGuinness actually saying what a well run club we are and what a great structure. Then like a twat said the Sheik provides the money. NO u dickhead he doesn't. We are self sustaining.

Is it any wonder what people think about us when idiots like this are broadcasting such half baked truths and bull, as well as quoting information not relevant to the actual discussion of the review of the CURRENT season! Furthermore what's finace got to do with that review. Shouldn't it be about the actual football played.

Matt Scott - Bitter C**t!

Hes on TS2 now. Review of the 18/19 season. First comment from him. Shld feel sorry for Liverpool fans. For the money this club has spent, to do what they have done is incredible. Then spouted that liverpool have spent less than City and Utd in the market and even more hilariously. Their wage bill is below City and Utd. So remember this is a review of THIS season just gone. Then he caveats his finace information by saying it relates to 17/18 season. His argument is that this season accounts not published. Ffs it's a review of THIS SEASON U ****!

Then we had Dom McGuinness actually saying what a well run club we are and what a great structure. Then like a twat said the Sheik provides the money. NO u dickhead he doesn't. We are self sustaining.

Is it any wonder what people think about us when idiots like this are broadcasting such half baked truths and bull, as well as quoting information not relevant to the actual discussion of the review of the CURRENT season! Furthermore what's finace got to do with that review. Shouldn't it be about the actual football played.

Matt Scott - Bitter C**t!
Hope some Blue finds him travelling on a train to Nottingham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.