Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo and Sterling has been fantastic all season. I don’t think the contract situation has that much impact on his playing time. He has not been very good when he’s been subbed on or started lately, and as a result Pep has been playing our best two wingers
Fair point, I was just trying to foresee his situation if the subs pan out like that. But given that Pep hasn't used him so much and only 2 years on his contract???
Maybe overthinking it. I haven't seen much of Joao Felix but IF he's the replacement I can't see him getting to Leroy's level in the prem for a couple of seasons.

If he doesn't start the final and we're winning and he comes on in the last few mins, it will give an indication whether he's staying or not, like Danilo and Otamendi on Sunday.

I know his interviews are positive but if he's staying, I can't believe he wouldn't have been used more towards the end of the season.
He injured himself jumping on yaya on sunday so if he doesn't play it means nothing

He seems very happy in the North West. I’m sure the powers that be at City will do their best to keep him.

Sorry i just meant if he doesn't play it doesn't mean he is being left out,he hurt himself enough to have to sit down on the pitch for a bit
I know. We all want him to play and obviously if he's injured, that scuppers that plan. With the starting line ups recently I couldn't see him being picked anyway.

Personally I understand if he goes back to Germany, he can be an incredible talent but sometimes, with his body language and demeanor, he doesn't seem entirely happy for some reason.
The fact his weekly salary is so low would be more enticing for a buying club. I would expect his family are in Germany, which should be easier for him.
We will replace him with another talented player, if he decides to leave, I wish him well.

Personally I understand if he goes back to Germany, he can be an incredible talent but sometimes, with his body language and demeanor, he doesn't seem entirely happy for some reason.
The fact his weekly salary is so low would be more enticing for a buying club. I would expect his family are in Germany, which should be easier for him.
We will replace him with another talented player, if he decides to leave, I wish him well.

We paid 37-40 mil for him, he's worth more than Mahrez cost us, so 60+ then we'll have to spend wisely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.