Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
ce144b432b277d5962d9db9f21d2cb43.jpg

No i don't. When some moron is talking shite without knowing any facts then they need to be pulled upon it. Bottling it up is what will shorten your life.
Bottling what up, it’s fucking football and the club will sort it one way or another. Yeah load of shite spouted but if you think putting people right about facts we are not privy to is good for you health then your mad.

Talk Shite interviewing Kompany.

Then interviewing a Wigan player on how Wigan beat City and won the FA Cup.

I wonder if Talk Shite would have interviewed a Wimbledon or Southampton player If either Liverpool or United would be playing Watford.
Sorry jrb but why is that wrong. We are the best ever so the story will obviously be about the underdog doing it again. Doesn’t make it anti city just interesting for all

When you hit the highs the club has now achieved the media will focus on everything we do & look for bad stuff because it gives them attention they crave. Always been the way. It's worse now because you have social media which allows 3rd rate wannabee reporters to have a go without having to undergo an apprenticeship under more experienced reporters who at least know how to construct a sentence. Wild accusations with no solid underlying evidence is presented as fact with no consequence & leads to a snowballing effect as they are re-posted or retweeted.

As for UEFA & their ridiculous & probably legally unenforceable FFP, all they are interested in is money so they can feast from the trough they poke their revolting snouts into. They are raising the stakes by allowing talk of bans to leak out but the endgame is to extract as much money out of the club by way of a fine, and they will probably succeed.

Nope, not always been that way with big clubs being slagged off. I will give you a hint...swamp.

Take a look on Twitter at the difference in Sky sports premier league asking the same question about next season's spending. Biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.