Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

I heard from a City fan mate this morning and I do feel a bit sad for him, but at least he gets to leave on a high. He's captained City to a treble. And from all accounts he's a decent bloke. Good luck to him.

Class act on and off the field. Vinny you will be sorely missed and hopefully you will be back at City in the future as a Manager

I m gutted, but it had to happen. delighted he could finish on such a high.....winning the league and domestic grand slam. Ever since he arrived he gave full commitment, his heart his drive his growing love for the fans and club. He changed his game and position preference. I am extremely proud of Kompany as a person,player, footballer,professional........he is a true great, i ve not seen any other top team captains build and work in charities to help people around the world. He is a role model to the young and old.

He is a great Legend and I will forever worship him. Bless him and his family and I wish them all the best in their future, Vinchenzo....Thank you Sir...for everything!!!

bless you, our brother!!!

he know s he always has a home here......

Vinny I'm gutted, but thank you for all you've done, your achievements will never be forgotten

One of our own, a very sad day....gutted!

Thanks Vinny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.