Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

Was looking for highlights of his debut and found this. Funny.

Remember when he signed and we thought our midfield was sorted between him, Johnson and Ireland? Ooops.

Legend,what he has went through with injuries and to still have that mindset to perform at the very top,I’m selfish I would have loved him to have stayed on playing with a coaching role also,but to be fair it’s a fantastic opportunity for Vinnie and no one will begrudge him that,hopefully we may see him back in some capacity in years to come,the testimonial will be emotional...

They used to be the nr 1 team in Belgium but the last years there are a drift. Compare them with man united. Not top anymore. So this will not be easy for Vince. no walk in the park.

Woke up to the news. Gutted! Injury free I would say imo he is the best defender in the world. Commands such a presence and such a leader. We will definitely miss his leadership. Will be extremely to replace as we have tried for a few seasons already and still can’t even at 33 replace our captain. Thanks for all the years of pure joy!

Great way to go out on the top! Guardiola will look to freshen your squad up with younger players. He was an inspirational captain for you’s.

Although can see why this has happened. A couple of your other older players could go to. Pep will look to bolster your squad with the best players out there who in their prime. You’s are in good hands. To stay out the top this is needed. A bit like fergie did at united.

What a send off he deserves and no doubt he will keep contact with everyone involved at Man City. What a player!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.