Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading and listening to all media right now is like watching sharks after a bucketful of blood is thrown overboard. The sheer frenzy is incredible. I haven't bothered opening The Guardian/Observer weekend sport sections and cannot even imagine how it would all look and sound if we reached CL final. I think this is all triggered by Pep proving he can do it on a wet Wednesday night in November in some god forsaken craptown of 'broken englandia' and do it year in year out.

Why? This is the best week City have had in ages in the propaganda war. I thought Pep drove a sword through him, and whilst Pep might not have enjoyed it, you think they will shut up if we ban them?

Their ideas have to be defeated. Banning someone does not achieve that, it plays into their hands.
I just smile mate, it makes them hate us more :-)

Couple of hours ago, the view from the ‘journalists’ was that if City had broken any rules then they should be punished, and that a ban would seem the most likely outcome. After all, we all have to obey the rules.
Hour ago, discussing how successful English clubs have been in Europe this season, the view was that we have to keep a careful eye on the big European clubs because they really don’t like the PL and its money and success, and will try and do anything to stop it.
Confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.