Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? This is the best week City have had in ages in the propaganda war. I thought Pep drove a sword through him, and whilst Pep might not have enjoyed it, you think they will shut up if we ban them?

Their ideas have to be defeated. Banning someone does not achieve that, it plays into their hands.
Imagine in 2019 thinking well reasoned arguments and the truth defeats people loudly and repeatedly shouting lies.

Imagine in 2019 thinking well reasoned arguments and the truth defeats people loudly and repeatedly shouting lies.
Might as well replace him with John Aldridge. He’s as much about football and not simply hating that his team isn’t winning everything

These aren’t journalists, they’re bottom feeders. As much as Marvin would like me to rise above it , I simply can’t anymore

Might as well replace him with John Aldridge. He’s as much about football and not simply hating that his team isn’t winning everything

These aren’t journalists, they’re bottom feeders. As much as Marvin would like me to rise above it , I simply can’t anymore

We’d all like a few minutes in a room with Aldridge - he’s vermin.

This post has made me step back and think actually

Thank you

You are right. Whatever their personal leaning and opinion of City they are doing there job

To be good as a journalist means with things that get a reaction. If they were just rolling things out that nobody read they would lose that job or have to move to one that paid less money

I'm not offering this by way of explanation. Just that it occurred to me properly for once what the motivation was
The good ones know when to rein it in and the ones sharpening axes just go agenda drunk!

And sometimes even the good ones get dragged into a low blow bout.

The good ones know when to rein it in and the ones sharpening axes just go agenda drunk!

And sometimes even the good ones get dragged into a low blow bout.

We have also become a bit hypersensitive to a good old fashioned piss take - because there are plenty out there who mean it with venom.

Rabin is taking him to school. Not seen a fucking so hard since...

the-best-of-brazzers-meme-1.jpg

Or fergie’s first big spend was one and a half times the rags turn over thats like them spending 900m this summer on players.
Do you have a source to back this up, mate? That would be an absolute killer in my WhatsApp group! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.