Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

So how do Spurs will this?

For me they have to stop the supply lines and that is TAA and Robertson. Liverpool don't have the quality in midfield to unlock defences and everything comes from the wings. How they do that is more difficult but that's what they need to do.

I think Liverpool will be hammer them.

I can see it being 3-0 at half time.

Liverpool have been playing consistently in high pressure games all season whereas Spurs have not, plus if I recall, haven't Spurs lost something like 19 games in all competitions this season?

That is a ridiculous amount of games to lose in a season for a CL finalist.

Liverpool have been playing consistently in high pressure games all season whereas Spurs have not, plus if I recall, haven't Spurs lost something like 19 games in all competitions this season?

That's why the competition is a farce and many aren't interested in it

People have been writing us off for the whole competition. And that's the way, uh huh, we like it....

We have been poor for the second half of the season but only two teams have made the top 4 for four consecutive seasons, one of them is City and the other one is of course Spurs.

This is how we win. No one gives us a chance. Lets hope Liverpool and media continue to underestimate us.

We are flexible, adaptable, resilient, fit and have some decent players.

Kane is important. I know many on here think we play better without him. It is simply not true. We do get some decent results without him but we play better with him.

For me they have to stop the supply lines and that is TAA and Robertson. Liverpool don't have the quality in midfield to unlock defences and everything comes from the wings. How they do that is more difficult but that's what they need to do.
Not playing Alli or Kane would give them more of a chance.too reliant on King Harry and Alli struggled all season

Not playing Alli or Kane would give them more of a chance.too reliant on King Harry and Alli struggled all season

Dele got 2 assists in the semi. Remember he has been played out of position for most of the season due to our injury problems.

Always amuses me how opposition fans slag off Harry but if he played for their own team they would be as effusive as us.

That's the nature of football i suppose.

Dele got 2 assists in the semi. Remember he has been played out of position for most of the season due to our injury problems.

Always amuses me how opposition fans slag off Harry but if he played for their own team they would be as effusive as us.

That's the nature of football i suppose.
I'm not slagging Kane off. Just think you look far more dangerous with moura and Son.
Harry wouldn't get in our squad let alone team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.